What’s included in the program?
In the Gestalt Breastfeeding Self-help Program you will have access to:
- Brief videos demonstrating the 5 steps of gestalt breastfeeding
- 6 videos of consultations with parents whose babies have had breastfeeding problems including diagnoses of posterior tongue-tie and upper lip-tie, illustrating the application of gestalt breastfeeding and how surgery can be avoided
- Comprehensive text with 20 photographs for those who wish to read information about gestalt breastfeeding in addition to video demonstrations
- Strategies for psychological resilience as you deal with breastfeeding problems
- Downloadable Gestalt Breastfeeding Workbook included with your purchase
- Health professionals and educators can purchase a lifetime performance license
* If you or your baby have health problems, including baby not gaining enough weight, it is important to seek the help of your GP or a qualified health professional.