Please click here to access our Code of Ethics in full.
Possums & Co. is a highly ethical, values-based organisation. We value integrity and place the best interests of families over commercial benefit. Possums & Co. is built upon the conviction that if we hold to our guiding values, our organisation will thrive ... because if we hold to our guiding values, the parent and health professional community will trust us and support us. We aim to be true to them in every interaction we have.
Our values are:
- Joy: We aim to grow joy in early life experiences of parents with babies and toddlers
- Empowerment: We aim to empower our community, whether a parent caring for a small child, a health professional offering a consultation, an educator or provider working with clients or a member of our management team developing a new idea
- Authenticity: We aim to operate with integrity, honesty and genuineness, with the aim to build trust with all who engage with Possums & Co.
- Innovation: We are built on innovation. We aim to embrace evidence-based innovation in our programs and everything we do as an organisation
- Diversity: Our programs and our workplaces are committed to nurturing diversity of race and ethnic heritage, gender identity and sexual orientation
- Respect: Our programs and workplaces are committed to respectful communications at all times, and we have zero tolerance of bullying behaviours
- Integrity: We are committed to honesty and transparency in our governance processes.