Online Modularised Masterclasses
Advanced Clinical Tools for Management of Breastfeeding, Cry-fuss, Sleep and Mood Problems: Masterclasses in Neuroprotective Developmental Care
Who can come: Registered health professionals
Possums Education has been delivering Masterclasses over the past two years, building on our Introductory Workshops which have been delivered for six years. We use a comprehensive workbook, break-out groups, flash cards, and interaction with participants to deliver online learning in engaging and effective ways.
Possum Education’s first online Masterclasses were held in early April this year and we were delighted to receive overwhelming positive feedback from participants on both the program content and online format.
CPD: CPD points confirmed for the April 2020 Online Masterclasses are highlighted below. We are currently liaising with the Colleges regarding securing equivalent CPD points in the modular online context. Participants will be required to attend the full program (ie 6 x 2 hour modules over 6 weeks) to achieve the allocated points.
What we can offer:
- The same educational value as F2F Masterclasses
- “Live” demonstrations with volunteer patients
- Group work – high levels of interactivity. Separate meeting rooms will be set-up for this
- group work
- Relevant power point presentations
- Videos of previous guest speakers
Each Participant will receive:
- NDC Masterclasses program
- NDC Masterclasses workbook
- Flashcards for the Possums Sleep Program and for a Gestalt Breastfeeding intervention
- Instructions on how to use zoom
Masterclasses Doctor & Psychologist Registration Modularised Online October/November 2020
Masterclasses Other Health Professional Registration Modularised Online October/November 2020