Online Live Modularised Masterclasses 2021
Advanced Clinical Tools for Management of Breastfeeding, Cry-fuss, Sleep and Mood Problems: Masterclasses in Neuroprotective Developmental Care
Who can come: Registered health professionals
Possums Education has been delivering Masterclasses over the past three years, building on our Introductory Workshops which have been delivered for six years. We use a comprehensive workbook, break-out groups, flash cards, and interaction with participants to deliver online learning in engaging and effective ways.
Possum Education’s first live, online Masterclasses were held in early April 2020 and we were delighted to receive overwhelming positive feedback from participants on both the program content and online format.
CPD points have been confirmed for the Online Modularised Masterclasses as highlighted below. Participants will be required to attend the full program (ie 6 x 2 hour modules over 6 weeks), live, to achieve the allocated points.
What we can offer:
- The same educational value as F2F Masterclasses
- “Live” demonstrations with volunteer patients
- Group work – high levels of interactivity. Separate meeting rooms will be set-up for this group work
- Relevant power point presentations
- Videos of previous guest speakers
Each Participant will receive:
- NDC Masterclasses program
- NDC Masterclasses workbook
- Flashcards for the Possums Sleep Program and for a Gestalt Breastfeeding intervention
- Instructions on how to use zoom
Masterclasses Doctor & Psychologist Registration Modularised Online Live March 2021
AUD 500.00EUR 335.00USD 400.00GBP 300.00
Masterclasses Other Health Professional Registration Modularised Online Live March 2021
AUD 450.00EUR 300.00USD 360.00GBP 270.00