As a participant of the Possums for Mothers and Babies Limited (PMB) Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC) Accreditation program you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I participate in this online program with a view to achieve completion within the nominated program duration.
- I acknowledge that the assessment responses I submit are my own work, written in my own words.
- I give consent to PMB to make any enquiries necessary to verify the information disclosed in this application.
- I agree to pay the program fees (plus GST if applicable) for the program.
- I accept that I am required to pay the full amount of the program fees even if I do not complete my program or fail to advise PMB of withdrawal from my program.
- In the event that I do not complete the program within the given timeframe, my program will be immediately suspended and access to my program denied.
- The duration of my program is stated in the PMB program description and/or advised at time of enrolment.
Upon receipt of the program fees, PMB agrees to:
- provide a tax invoice;
- provide login details to access my online program materials and assessments;
- provide assessment instructions;
- mark and provide feedback, where applicable, on my submitted assessment tasks;
- provide trainer support throughout my enrolment through the weekly Live NDC Network Hour; and
- issue a Certificate or Statement of Attainment upon competent completion of my program (if applicable).
I acknowledge the following, in relation to program enrolment:
- Program enrolment is complete when I have been issued a username and password for online program access.
- This date of enrolment will be known as the agreed program commencement date.
- Program duration is effective from the agreed program commencement date.
- Login access will be active as at the agreed program commencement date.
- A participant will be deemed to have commenced their program at the time of login on or after the agreed commencement date.
- The program is non-transferable once the participant has commenced.
I acknowledge that:
- Program materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the PMB accreditation program description, and once enrolment has ended, access is denied. Therefore, it becomes my responsibility to save and/or print content as required for reference purposes.
- The content of the online program materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of PMB.
- Other than reproduction or distribution for parents being provided with health care by the participant, no reproduction or distribution of any part of the program material, including but not limited to all assessment content, supporting documents, consultation tools, powerpoints and parent handouts can be made without the prior written consent of PMB.
Right to accept or decline any applicant
PMB reserves the right to accept or decline any applicant for NDC Accreditation, at its sole discretion. In the case of the latter, any payment made will be fully refunded. If PMB declines your application or registration, you will not be entitled to download or use any of the NDC Accreditation portal materials.
Program Extension Policy
No extension of the program is available to participants beyond the three year period during which the participant has access to the portal.
At the end of the three year period, the participant may only re-register to access the portal and associated privileges if the program has been completed
Cancellation of the program by PMB
Should PMB cancel the program for any reason, participants enrolled at the time PMB announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
Withdrawal during program
Cancellations for participants that have commenced their program will not be entitled to a refund.
Statement of Attainment/s will only be issued for any part of the program that have been satisfactorily completed and paid for.
Withdrawal due to illness or hardship
In the case of a participant withdrawing from the program due to illness or extreme hardship, PMB may, at its discretion, allow a refund of the fees. The following conditions apply:
- The person concerned must produce satisfactory evidence of the circumstances such as medical certificates;
- A cancellation fee of 25% of full program fees (not sale price) will be withheld;
- Withdrawal and request for refund must take place within the first month of the program commencement; and
- If a refund has been issued a Statement of Attainment will not be granted for any part of the program
Confidentiality and Privacy
PMB will keep any information (including your account details) confidential. PMB will make all reasonable efforts to keep any such information about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
Information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Registration for Possum’s Education programs on this Website
The Masterclasses provided by PMB have limited capacity and/or from time to time may be cancelled due to unforeseen reasons. Therefore, PMB reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to decline registration for any applicant to attend the Masterclasses which are part of Possum’s education or training program advertised on this website.
If an application is declined then any payment already paid will be refunded in full. If your registration is declined, then you must not print or download any content relating to the training program from the website and/or use any of the materials you may have had access to prior to your registration being declined.